Making Insurance Information Make Sense
We verify your insurance for you
We go the extra mile to make sure you understand your insurance benefits and financial responsibilities up front! We verify patient insurance information prior to the start of therapy and have a staff member go over the details with you in person at your first visit. Mount Nittany Health Fit for Play accepts most major medical insurance plans and is an in network provider for all major carriers in our area. We also offer convenient payment programs for those without coverage.
Help is a phone call away ... 814.861.8122
Please have your insurance card(s) ready
Frequently Asked Insurance Questions
Do you accept my insurance?
Fit For Play Physical Therapy accepts most major medical insurance plans and is an in network provider for the following:
- Aetna Better Health
- Amerihealth Caritas North East (including Amerihealth Connect ; Healthy PA)
- Capital Blue Cross
- Geisinger, Geisinger Gold, Geisinger Health and Family
- Health America/Health Assurance
- Keystone (West and Central only)
- The Preferred Healthcare System
- Tricare/Champus (non network coverage)
- United Healthcare, United Healthcare Community Plan
- UPMC, UPMC For You
- Most Medicare Supplemental Insurances
** If your insurance company is not listed above, please contact us to determine if we accept your specific insurance
What information do you need to verify my benefits?
- Various numbers printed on your insurance card(s)
- Your name and date of birth
- If you are not the policy holder
- Name and date of birth of the policy holder
- Relationship to the person seeking therapy
How much information can you tell me once you verify my benefits?
Insurance benefits vary greatly by plan, but our goal is to provide as much information as possible to each patient. We typically are able to tell you the following:
- Co-pay amount (if applicable)
- Deductible amount and how much has been met
- Total number of visits permitted in a year
- Number of visits already used within the year
Will my secondary insurance pay for my co-pays?
Coverage from secondary insurance varies greatly. Please call our office, 814-861-8122, for specific information.
Does Mount Nittany Health Fit for Play submit all the billing to my insurance company?
Yes, we handle all billing for services received at our facility.
We do our best...
but always recommend patients call their insurance companies directly to double check their insurance information and specific physical therapy benefits.