A GREAT INVESTMENT IN YOUR HEALTH
Using a personal trainer is one of the best things you could ever do for yourself. Our professional personal trainers are able to make the most of your workout time and increase the efficiency of your exercise program.
Maximum results - minimum amount of time
Move forward with every workout maximizing your time and value for your fitness dollar. See and feel the difference exercise can make in your life.
GET STARTED TODAY
Meet Our Personal Trainers
Zoe Carr, HFS
joined the team in 2016 bringing three years of personal training experience in addition to her 4 year degree in Exercise and Sport Science from the University of Utah. She also holds a Health Fitness Specialist certification from the American College of Sports Medicine.
Zoe brings a contagious smile and upbeat demeanor to each and every workout and enjoys getting clients results! Read Zoe's full bio.
Schedule with Zoe
Call 814-861-8122 or Contact Zoe
Roe Davis, CPT
brings a unique blend of skills to our team. After years as a group fitness instructor, she became an ACE certified personal trainer. She since has added a Senior Fitness Specialist Certification to her extensive set of skills.
Roe believes in the power of exercise and can work with almost anyone to get them doing activity. Read Roe's full bio.
Schedule with Roe
Call 814-861-8122 or Contact Roe.
Advantages of Using a Personal Trainer
- Working with a trainer will allow you to achieve results that you cannot achieve on your own. Regardless of your goals, having an expert guide you every step of the way maximizes your success!
- ACCOUNTABILITY & MOTIVATION
- Your trainer will be ready and waiting to work with you each session. You will work together on creating realistic goals and sticking to a plan to see success.
- PROPER TECHNIQUE & FORM
- Your trainer is focused on you and providing realtime feedback making every exercise and rep you do safe and effective.
- SOLID, CONSISTENT, NON-JUDGMENTAL SUPPORT
- Your trainer is always there to provide support. You and your success is the number one priority every session, every time.
- INJURY PREVENTION / INJURY REHAB
- Working with a trainer is the best way to prevent injuries in the gym and work around any prior injuries you may have. Our trainers specialize in proper exercise selection and execution to maximize your workouts while keeping you safe and secure.
- FUN, FRESH, and EXCITING
- Your trainer will keep things fresh by employing a variety of exercises and focusing on excitement and fun. This keeps you motivated and leads to consistency and more challenging workouts